Infrastructure plans overcome the principle hurdle; Gaetzgate; Republicans vs. Baseball
If only there had been evidence beforehand that this guy was a terrible, terrible person.
While Republicans continue to pledge and pledge ramifications for corporations protesting the party’s latest voter suppression laws, the Democratic Senate has received some very good procedural news that will allow new infrastructure programs to move forward despite Republican vows to block them . Here are some things you may have missed:
• Democrats gain critical procedural tool to pass infrastructure and get McConnell in a traffic jam
• Matt Gaetz’s staff posted videos of his outrageous behavior to other Republican officials
• Republicans are crying out for an MLB boycott, but their real threats are different
• Fox News is upset that teachers are giving their time to volunteer unaccompanied asylum seekers
• A study shows that the January 6 riots were motivated by racism and white resentment, not “election theft”.
From the community:
• Church membership is falling off a cliff. Was it caused by Christian hatred, hypocrisy, or madness?
• Palm Beach County prosecutor reveals how crazy Matt Gaetz really is